We Are Your Accounting Professionals
Small Business Accounting
As a small business owner you have more important things to do rather than keep your own books. Anthony B. Baglio, CPA takes care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business.
Cash Flow Management
Our cash management services allow you to know when, where, and how your cash needs are likely to occur. We also estimate your best sources for meeting additional cash needs and help prepare you for any financial stress that can occur so you keep in good standing with bankers and other creditors.
Your Business' New CFO
A growing business often reaches the point where they need professional accounting and financial advice, but can't afford a full-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO). If you're fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional accounting and financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO advisor.
- ✓ Quickbooks Cleanup and Training
- ✓ Peachtree and Other Software
- ✓ LLC and Other Business Formations
- ✓ Reconciliation of Your Bank Account
- ✓ Compilation, Review, and Audits
- ✓ Financial Statement Preparation
- ✓ Consultations and Advice
- ✓ Part Time CFO Services
- ✓ Cash Flow Management
- ✓ Payroll Processing and Reports
- ✓ Accounting and License Applications for Contractors