Construction Businesses Of All Shapes & Sizes Rely On Our Accounting and Tax Services
Experienced with the Industry
The construction industry faces a unique set of challenges that many other industries do not such as insurance and bonding requirements, labor issues, and a highly competitive bidding process, all of which vary from contract to contract. If you're a general contractor, subcontractor, residential developer, or own a business in construction-related trades, you need an accounting firm that understands your business.
The Right Blueprint
We maintain regular contact with our professional construction clients as well as their service providers. These include surety and insurance professionals, bankers, and attorneys to help you make critical connections when they are needed. Our professionals have a true understanding of the unique needs of the construction industry. Because of this, they have the experience to provide you with real advice and best practices helping your organization gain the competitive edge that you need. They provide you with a full menu of services to help your organization.
- ✓ Percentage of Completion
- ✓ Financial Statements for Bonding Companies
- ✓ Set Up Accounting Records for Job Costing
- ✓ Preparation of Job Cost Records
- ✓ Tax Preparation
- ✓ Financial Statement for Contractor's License
- ✓ Reviews, Compilations, and Audits
- ✓ Contractor Dispute Resolutions
- ✓ Payroll Services
- ✓ Business Valuation and Succession Planning